Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hand Painted Fireplace

This client wanted to have the look of walnut wood surrounding the fireplace. Instead of doing a complete demolition of it, I decided to paint the look of wood. It turned out great and the clients were thrilled of the hassle free process!
Below are some photos during my painting process. 



Another client had the same idea of making their white fireplace have a natural wood look. They also wanted the hearth to look like marble. After many hours of detailed work the fireplace ended up looking wonderfully inviting in their family room. 
Take a look at the before and after pictures of my hand painted designs!

Before....
 After shots of my hand painted fireplace and hearth...

My Hand Painted Hearth- Marble Design


No comments:

Post a Comment